Applicants must have completed the B.S degree from a department of approved standing and granted by an accredited college or university to be considered for the Master’s program in Public Health.
- Prerequisite academic work should provide evidence that the application shall be able to pursue the graduate course effectively. If the prerequisite academic work is lacking, the student may have to take necessary undergraduate courses to meet the prerequisite requirements.
- Applicants must also have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
- The minimum acceptable combined GRE score is 1000 (old) or 300 (new).
- Official Transcript from all colleges/universities attended (International Students must have transcripts translated through World Education Services -WES)
- Completed Application along with the required amount of application fees
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose
- GRE Scores
- Financial Affidavit (International Students -only)
- Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) Scores (International students only).
Foundational Courses: 43 credits
Elective Courses: 3 Credits
Practicum: 4-6 Credits
Thesis: 6 credits
Total credit hours required: 46
Admission to Candidacy
During the first semester of his/her study in the Master of Science program (MSPH), the student and his/her Major Professor must recommend to the Head of the Department for approval, the student’s Advisory Committee consisting of a minimum of four members including the Major Professor and the Head of the Department.
Foundational Courses (43 credits): Required for All Students in the Master’s program
Requirements for MPH degree,